Processing of Personal Data
This document does not replace any other specific notifications/requests, when needed, regarding the processing of personal data.
We are SIMBITWORLD SRL, with the identification data presented in the Terms and Conditions section with the website owned by us https://www.simbitworld.com and we are a Company that offers its products through the third-party platform https://secure.simmarket.com (hereinafter referred to as “The Platform”) owned by simFlight GmbH (henceforth “SIMMARKET”).
Media pages which belong to us (called “Media” within our Terms and Conditions) are the following, but not limited to:
Please contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org to check the authenticity of the pages and the fact that they are owned by us if any doubts on the ownership.
We are NOT responsible for the information and personal data you might communicate to false accounts or pages which have similarities with ours or any other pages than those held by us.
In this document we will refer to us under the name of “Organization”, “Seller”, or “Company”.
We, The Company, as a personal data controller in our relationship with you, who have the status of data subjects, meaning individuals / the representative / the contact person of a company / any person in a relationship of any kind with our Company, we make every effort to process your personal data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), as well as with the applicable legislation in Romania, as a company legally registered in Romania.
SIMBITWORLD SRL implements adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of security and protection of personal data. We use security methods and technologies, together with internal policies and working procedures, to protect personal data collected in accordance with applicable law.
We are NOT required by law to designate a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”).
You can contact us at any time at the contact address - for any questions, notifications or complaints regarding the collection, processing of your personal data - email email@example.com.
Collected Personal data
· Identification data - name, surname, company name, unique identification code, registration number at the trade register, online identifier / username, account password, IP address, login details of the device from which you access us, and any technologies involved, Internet provider, date and duration of the visit, cookies*.
· Contact details - e-mail, telephone, delivery address, billing address
· Biometric data - facial images / images which allow facial recognition - e.g., uploaded as profile picture
Special (sensitive) personal data, as defined by the GDPR, are racial data, ethnic data, data regarding political opinion, biometric data, genetic data, data regarding religion or philosophical belief or trade union beliefs, health data, sex life data or sexual orientation data. We do NOT collect such special Personal Data.
Ways (means) of collecting personal data
To be able to effectively sell our products to you or to make available the App for you, you must directly provide us with the necessary personal data (express consent), and within creating an account on the App we will mark some fields as mandatory. We reserve the right not to respond to messages / requests on the contact address if we cannot verify your identity.
We collect your Personal Data directly from you, in certain circumstances, including when you voluntarily communicate to us, for any reason, your Personal Data.
Your data also reaches us through the SimMarket.com Platform (third party) through which we, the Company, make our products available to you. In any case, for the execution of the Contract between us it is necessary to create a separate account in our application, with a serial number provided by the third party SimMarket.com and to provide us with the name, email address and country. Therefore, by purchasing our Products, you become aware of the fact that we are not responsible for the way in which the data that come into our possession from SimMarket.com were obtained by it.
We use personal data only for the purposes for which we collected it, unless it is reasonably necessary to use it for another purpose, compatible with the original purpose.
It is possible to process personal data without the need for express consent, where the law allows us.
To subscribe to our newsletter, we will also expressly request your personal data and express consent.
Purpose of processing
· to conclude / execute the contract (this includes creating a user online account, re-verifying your identity when you return to the site, providing data to third parties for invoice operations, delivering the products you have ordered, online payment management,
· to achieve our legitimate interest without affecting your fundamental freedoms (e.g. to answer your questions / for marketing purposes with your express consent - this includes your previous share / tag, to improve our services, to remedy technical problems, to personalize our offer according to our audience, to evaluate the Company by due diligence, for the unlikely situation in which we sell our business and therefore entire goodwill it will be transferred, to answer a request / question / complaint),
· to comply with a legal (e.g.: to the prosecutor's office, the police, courts, and other competent state bodies, as a result of express requests) or statutory obligation, to claim a right in court,
· to inform you about promotional offers, events, or other information about us, when we have your express consent to it (e.g., newsletter subscription).
You can cancel your registered user account at any time, by sending an email to the above address.
You will be able to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time through the instructions provided in each communication or through an express request to the e-mail address above.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies (partial / total) or to warn you when accessing cookies. In such a case, please note that certain parts of the Website/App may no longer be accessible or may not function properly.
We do not transfer personal data to EEA or international third country organizations.
The database is backed up in Romania, and the main server is in a cloud service in Germany.
We consider very seriously the principle of MINIMIZATION OF DATA and therefore the personal data we process are limited only to those necessary, appropriate, and relevant for the stated purposes.
At the same time, the access to your personal data is RESTRICTED as much as possible to our legal representatives, employees, collaborators, third parties who need this data to perform a contract.
As the duration of the storage of personal data, we will keep the data for as long as is necessary to fulfill our purposes for which we have collected it, including to meet any legal, accounting (e.g., 5 years) or reporting requirements.
We take technical measures periodically for the security of the personal data collected but we cannot guarantee for perfect functionality and 100% data integrity as no website / media platform can.
In the unfortunate event of a breach, we will follow exactly the procedure for reporting and notifying security incidents to the ANSPDC and we will take all necessary measures to limit the spread of the effects as soon as possible.
AS OUR CLIENTS YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS UNDER GDPR:
· The right to access your own personal data - The Customer ("data subject" within the meaning of GDPR) has the right to obtain confirmation that we process his/her personal data and to have access to that data (including by providing copies of extras).
· The right to rectification of personal data - The Customer has the right to request and obtain the rectification, updating or completion of his personal data inaccurate or incomplete.
· The right to delete data - The Customer has the right to request us the deletion of his Personal Data, for the following reasons:
ü Personal data have not been deleted and are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
ü Personal data have been processed illegally.
ü The client exercises his right to object and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail.
· The right to restrict the processing - The Customer has the right to request and obtain the restriction of the processing of personal data, in the following cases:
ü The customer disputes the accuracy of the data, in which case the restriction will be made for a period that would allow SIMBITWORLD SRL to verify the accuracy of that data.
ü when the processing is illegal and the Customer opposes the deletion of the Data, requesting in return the restriction of their use.
ü when SIMBITWORLD SRL no longer needs the Personal Data for the purpose of Processing, but the Customer requests the Personal Data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of a right in court.
ü when the Customer has objected to the processing by virtue of the right to object, in which case the restriction will be made for the period in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of SIMBITWORLD SRL prevails over those of the data subject.
· The right to data portability - The Customer has the right to receive Personal Data concerning him and which are processed by electronic means, with the right to transmit them to another Operator, when: the processing is performed by automatic means.
· Right to object - The Customer has the right to oppose, for reasons related to the situation in which it finds itself, the Processing carried out in the legitimate interest of SIMBITWORLD SRL or processing for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
· The right to complain to ANSPDCP, B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, District 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To exercise the rights listed please use the email address provided above. We will try to respond to your request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended on a case-by-case basis.
The content of our website is protected by copyright laws. All materials contained on this website are protected by copyright laws and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, or published without our express written consent. The website is the property of SIMBITWORLD SRL. Users may copy texts and use them for non-commercial purposes, with the obligation to indicate the website / specific link. Users undertake not to copy text, portions of text or graphics for commercial use. It is strictly forbidden to use this website for the purpose of destroying, interrupting, or altering its content or security, or to discredit / harass the members of the Company, collaborators / customers and / or the products.
*Specific information about COOKIES
We use the term "cookies" to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
Cookies are small files, consisting of letters and numbers, which are stored on a user's computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment through which the website is accessed.
A visit to any of our websites mentioned above may place the following types of cookies:
1. cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the website
2. analysis cookies (user behavior)
3. cookies for advertising/media
Cookies that are necessary, also called "strictly necessary" (1), provide functions without which you cannot use the web page you are accessing correctly. These cookies are used exclusively by us and are the so-called First Party Cookies. They are only stored for the current browser session on your computers. Cookies that are necessary: For the login function we have a "Session-Cookie". Without this cookie it is not possible to connect and the functions behind the connection do not work.
In addition, cookies of this type ensure, for example, when changing the page from http to https the functionality of the page and compliance with security requirements regarding data transfer. Your consent is not required to use the required cookies.
Cookies that are necessary cannot be deactivated using the function of this page. However, they can be deactivated at any time using the browser used.
First Party Cookies that require your consent, "analysis cookies" (2) are Cookie files that, according to the legal definition, are not necessarily necessary to use the website, but which perform important tasks. Without these cookies, functions that ensure a convenient navigation on our website, such as, for example, pre-filled forms, would no longer be available. Settings made, such as language selection, cannot be saved and must be reset on each page.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”, which are automatically deleted after you leave our website. Other cookies allow us to recognize your browser on the next visit. They remain stored on your device until you decide to delete them.
Document changes. We may change this document at certain intervals. Therefore, we recommend that you access this page and read the latest version each time you access.
Last edit: 05.02.2023